As New York native Rachel Hilbert is announced as the new face of Victoria’s Secret PINK – following in the footsteps of VS stars Alessandra Ambrosio, Behati Prinsloo and Elsa Hosk – we bring you seven interesting facts about the model.
- She was a competitive skier: before Hilbert started modelling, she was a competitive downhill alpine racer in high school and for Rochester, her home city.
- She loves sport (and art): skiing is not her only hobby, she also dances and does yoga, pilates and kickboxing. And she loves art and drawing. Is there anything this girl can’t do?
- Her mum is her biggest fan: Hilbert credits her mum with the success of her career and for being full supportive of her job choice – her mum recently said to 13WHAM ABC of her daughter working for PINK, “I think it’s so important to feel good about yourself, and feel good about yourself as a woman.
- She’s friends with Gigi: the pretty pair (who are both VS PINK girls) hang out a lot and are often spotted in each other’s Instagram snaps.
- You’ll recognise her face: she has also appeared in campaigns for Urban Outfitters, Express, Delia’s and Konis.
- She can act too: Hilbert recently guest starred on new American comedy series Younger – created by Sex and the City co-creator Darren Star – and she was recently seen in country crooner Brett Eldredges’s Lose My Mind music video.
- She’s much more than just a pretty face: Hilbert is outspoken in her support of charities helping those living with Alzheimer’s disease and children living in poverty.